The full-color magazine is published four times annually and is distributed through regional courses, equipment stores, hotels, restaurants, visitors center, and numerous other outlets. Look for great feature stories that guide you to the best courses to add to your package.
- Cover Story: “Shenandoah Valley Golf Club – All Grown Up” by Nick Ciattei
- “Wild and Wonderful West Virginia” by Paul Etgen
- “The Woods – Joy in the Woods” by Nick Ciattei
- “Whiskey Creek Golf Course – A Smooth Round That Goes Down Easy” by Nick Ciattei
- “Pinehurst and Its Neighbors” by Wes and Angela Bolyard
The magazine also includes PGA tour schedules, additional courses, Mid-Atlantic tournaments, new product reviews, Pro’s Corner, accomodations & packages, and discount coupons.
You can subscribe to The Golf Guide magazine on the right.
Visit The Golf Guide's Regional Review, where you can find information about courses, driving ranges, equipment dealers, packages, lodging, restaurants, and retail and commerce for the area.